JOIN US AT THIS RECORD-BREAKING WORLD BIOMATERIALS CONGRESS 2016
It is the largest gathering of Biomaterial Researchers charting the future of the field.
With over 1,200 oral presentations, 2,400 poster presentations and 3,500 abstracts submitted by over 60 countries, and outstanding sponsor support in every sponsorship category, WBC2016 is on track to be the largest World Biomaterials Congress to-date.
Hear about new innovative biomaterials research in 39 symposia with world-leading keynote speakers.
- WS-1 Recent advances in 3D printing of biomaterials
- WS-2 New directions in biomedical surface analysis
- WS-3 Centre for commercialization of regenerative medecine (CCRM)
Workshop on commercializing tissue engineered products.
- WS-4 NSERC create workshop for young researchers
- WS-5 Young scientists forum
- WS-6 Biological substitutes: A promosing approach for innovative surgery