Get access to...
1. The Newest DataThe international biomaterials community, now exceeding 4,000 active basic and clinical scientists worldwide, will gather in Montreal to share, connect and discuss the latest research findings and advances in biomaterials!
2. Purchasing PowerExpect a large number of Principal Investigators with $50,000 to $5,000,000 operating budgets and many new patented technologies to be in attendance. Get ready to sell and establish strategic partnerships!
3. The Next GenerationWe expect 15% of the audience to be students. Check out their work and identify potential new hires for your organization!
We are giving you face time!
- Personal date setting from the mobile app (one-on-one) in the year leading up to the meeting
- Lead a lunch and learn to teach about your company to interested clients (small groups of 8-10)
- Submit a proposal for a symposium or sponsor a symposium (larger group).
- Buy the prime time lecture hour (large group)
Use this World Congress as a Platform to:
- Gain unparalleled access to your target market
- Approach new clients and launch new products and / or services
- Promote your company image & build your brand
- Ensure interaction between suppliers and customers
- Ample networking opportunities with direct access to Key Opinion Leaders
- Establish strategic partnerships
- See emerging innovations and gain exposure to new patented technologies
- Position your company as an industry leader
- Demonstrate innovative products and services
- Expand loyalty and build opportunities with existing clients
- Increase credibility through your participation
Previous World Biomaterials Congresses (WBC)
Vienna (1980) | Washington (1984) | Kyoto (1988) | Berlin (1992) | Toronto (1996)
Big Island of Hawaii (2000) | Sydney (2004) | Amsterdam (2008) | Chengdu (2012)
Where are the Majority of Attendees Expected to Come From?
May take up to 1 minute to load